FOTO DE LA OREJA DE DONALD TRUMP.....AGARRO A TODOS DE PENDEJOS.....

3 Me gusta

DONALD TRUMPFORMER PREZ ALL EARS, NO BANDAGE… Seemingly No Injury

4 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

@Avispita

@Trip

Anoche lo vi con la tapa puesta…de todos modos teniendo todos sus millones ya me hubiera mandado hacerme una oreja nueva. Y perfecta… más bonita que la anterior.

3 Me gusta

Cual es la nueva teoría ahora según tu?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no fue la oreja que la bala le llevo​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl: fue solo rosar burroooo ahora quiere ver a Trump sin oreja para que un perro Sarnoso lo crea​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

perro vira lata​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

estará borracho será???:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Me gusta

Ese trump es un pillino… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: estaba seguramente enredado con el SS que biden le mandó poner…

Mira avispita…te juro que yo no iba a votar por Trump…sólo cuando habló asi de bukele sentí mi estómago arder… pero aqui cojo fuerzas y aliento y digo ahora si voto por él… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: aunque mi voto y el de mi familia y amigos que consultan si o no…y qué pienso… incluso tengo dos familiares que soy yo quien votanm por ellos porque no pueden hacerlo por si mismos…pero ahora me emperro y voto por donal tron

1 me gusta

1 me gusta

1 me gusta

Debería comprarse un nuevo rostro y cuerpo.

Los que tiene ahorita están horribles.

3 Me gusta

Republicans rip FBI director’s testimony that Trump might not have been hit by a bullet (nbcnews.com)

July 25, 2024, 1:52 PM EDT / Updated July 25, 2024, 5:07 PM EDT

By Ryan Nobles and Dareh Gregorian

House Speaker Mike Johnson on Thursday pushed back against FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee that former President Donald Trump may not have been hit directly with a bullet during the attempt on his life at a rally in Pennsylvania.

Wray, whom Trump nominated to head the FBI in 2017, testified Wednesday about his agency’s investigation into the assassination attempt, and said, “I think with respect to former President Trump there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that, you know, hit his ear.” He said the investigation into the shooting, which is being led by the FBI, is “very much ongoing.”

Johnson said he didn’t find Wray’s testimony credible.

“We’ve all seen the video, we’ve seen the analysis, we’ve heard it from multiple sources in different angles that a bullet went through his ear. I’m not sure it matters that much,” Johnson said.

He also said Wray “was not forthcoming with some of the information that we would expect.”

“There’s a lot of frustration and concern about the leadership with these agencies,” Johnson said, apparently referring to the Secret Service as well.

Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung also blasted Wray, saying, “Anyone who believes this conspiracy bulls— is either mentally deficient or willfully peddling falsehoods for political reasons.”

In a statement Thursday, the FBI said, “Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims."

"The FBI’s Shooting Reconstruction Team continues to examine evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments, and the investigation remains ongoing,” the statement added.

@Avispita

Que hijo de madre,lo hizo para que le agarraran lastima…Jajaja

2 Me gusta

jajajaja :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Me gusta

Es un Voto perdido…Va a ganar Kamala…

@LAMADY

2 Me gusta

ESO FUE QUE SE JUNTO YODO. POR ESO SE DOBLO. MATARON A ESE MUCHACHO INOCENTEMENTE.

Dios te perdone y te ayude a ti y al perro con esa mente tan podrida y llena de :poop: :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 me gusta

PODRIDA ESTAS TU POR UNA PERSONA QUE DIJO QUE USTEDES APESTABAN JAJAJAJAJAJA NO TIENES VERGUENZA CARI SUCIA

1 me gusta

Aunque ganen 1000 demócratas nunca tirara mi Voto para las inmoralidades y deterioro de la gente, que aprueban todo lo insano lo más bajo :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Mi Voto es para Trump gane oh pierda, eso te lo aseguró.

1 me gusta